Tuesday 10 June 2014

Julep Summer Mystery Boxes

Julep has released two new mystery boxes for the summer. The first box is guaranteed to contain Elana, a pink polish with gold glitter. The total value of the box is valued at $109. The second box is 100% mystery, no spoilers have been given. The total value of that box is $110. Each box can be purchased for $24.99, and according to the website there will be no overlap between the boxes.

It's been quite awhile since I've purchased a mystery box from Julep, but I couldn't help myself. I just ordered the 100% Mystery Box, plus at checkout I was given the option of a $9.99 mystery add-on (valued at $42). I can't wait to see what I end up getting!

If you'd like to join Julep, here is a handy little link for you to use :)


xoxo,
Fallon


*Please note this post contains referral links*

No comments:

Post a Comment