Wednesday 9 July 2014

Topbox June 2014


I've been signed up with Topbox for over a year now, and I have no plans on cancelling my subscription anytime soon. I don't always use every product I receive, but they make for great little gifts!

My June Topbox was another one of my subscription boxes which shipped and arrived while I was on vacation, so I'm not sure how long it took in the mail.

Cost: $12+tax/month ($12.60 if you live in Alberta like me!) Includes cost of shipping.

As always, it showed up in a purple envelope printed with the Topbox logo.

Inside the envelope, like most months, the products were inside a sturdy cardboard tube.


First look inside! It was heavy this month!

Product card

DermaE Age-Defying Hand Crème - I don't use hand cream enough, despite having bottles of it stashed everywhere... I haven't decided yet if I'm going to keep this or add it to my gift pile...
$9.50(4oz/113g) FULL SIZE

KMS California Style Boost - According to the website, this increases manageability, boosts performance of styling products, style lasts up to 3 times longer. Provides heat protection. I rarely ever put product in my hair (and I use a curling iron/straighter maybe a few times per year) so this will probably end up in the gift pile. Seems like a decent brand though!
2.5oz sample size ~$7.35


Teeez Nail Lacquer - I love the packaging of this! I definitely own way too many nail polishes, but one more can't hurt...I haven't tried this brand yet, so I'm not sure how the coverage is, but I'll let you know once I do try it!
Cost: I could only find euro pricing for this online at £10.95, so it works out to ~$15.91 CAD 
(according to the conversion rates on July 9, 2014)

Barefoot Venus Lip Fable - mint flavoured lip balm. This smells nice, and I'm a big fan of the packaging. I have a slight addiction to lip balms/glosses though, so it could be a while before I get around to actually using it.
Cost: $7.50

I ended up receiving 4 items in my June Topbox with a total value of $40.26. Not bad considering I only paid $12.60, and the nail polish, lip balm and hand creme were all full size products! I don't love everything this month, but I bet my friends/family will gladly take whatever I decide not to keep.

xoxo,
Fallon



No comments:

Post a Comment