Thursday 18 September 2014

Spicy Subscriptions August 2014

My Spicy Subscription box for August 2014 arrived over two weeks ago, but I've been delayed in getting this posted.

This will also be my last month of this subscription, as I have cancelled it to make room for a new box! 

Cost: $19.95/month for the Toy of the Month Box
          $29.95/month for the Spice Box
          $34.95/month for the Deluxe Box (which is what I received)

Due to the contents of this box, the rest of the post will only be available if you click on the read more button :)




For some reason (I'm guessing size?) my products were not in a box this month, they were simply left loose in the padded mailing envelope.

Pipedream Neon Gems Multi/speed and Waterproof Toy
Value: $24.99

Sweeten'd Blow - Passion Fruit flavoured oral pleasure gel for him
Value: $12.99

Lubricant Samples

Pleasure Hunt - The Sexual Scavenger Hunt Game
Value: $22.55

This contains 12 plastic capsules, with 5 "tasks" inside each one (a total of 60). They contain different truth or dare style things, and you are supposed to hide the capsules around your house and let your partner find them, and then perform the task you've selected to place inside...
I might sign up for this again in the future, it was never a terrible box (a little strange at times, even a little uncomfortable to take pictures of haha), but the value was always more than I paid for it, and it shipped discreetly which was nice (we have our mail shipped to a store where there is always someone to receive it, and I'm happy with the staff not knowing what was in this envelope...). The customer service was very quick in replying to my request for cancellation, so no complaints there! I've already spent the $40 this subscription would have cost me for September on a new Memebox, which will have way more products I'll actually use.
xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment