Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lip Factory September 2014

Lip Factory always seems to arrive closer to the end of the month, and September was no exception. I can't remember the exact day I received it, only that it was over a week ago now...

Cost: $26US/month (works out to $28-$29 with exchange rates lately)

Sealed with a kiss, like always!

First look at the products...

Angle Eyeliner Brush 
Value: $9.50
I can't find a brand listed on this anywhere, and the value is based on the information card included in the box. It's always great to have extra brushes, so this is a keeper!

Model Co - Eye Shadow Trio in Naturally Neutral
Value: $26
I rarely wear eyeshadow (I know, I sound like a broken record), but if I did I would wear colours like this! This is a nice combination of neutral colours, and I'm sure whoever I pass it on to will enjoy it (maybe my mom?)

Value: $5.99
I received a J.Cat lip paint in my July Lip Factory box, and I love it! I'm excited to try out more products from this brand. I don't wear eyeliner every day, but when I do it is gel (mainly I use the gel stuff from Mac, but I'm more than willing to give this one a go!).

I think this bottle is so cool! The top screws off, then you snap the top part out, turn it around and stick it in the end and you have a brush! Such a great idea! 


Ofra Lip Gloss in Orchid
Value: $12.95
I love lip gloss, I'm sure L is super excited to see more entering our house haha (but in all fairness, I did throw a few into the garbage the other night...I figured a decade was enough time to keep unused ones...)

Girlactik Pout Shine in Stunning
Value: $19
This is my favourite colour out of all the ones available on the Girlactik website! It's so pretty, I will definitely be adding this one to the keep pile!


My September Lip Factory included 5 products, valued at $73.44. This subscription consistently has a high value associated with it, and I end up keeping more products than I give away - both things I find important in subscription boxes! I'll be keeping this one around for a bit for sure.

If you are interested in signing up to Lip Factory, check out their website here and use referral code 386883.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment