Monday 3 November 2014

Luxe Box Fall 2014


This was my second time receiving a Luxe Box (the first was the summer box) and it was slightly underwhelming. I'm going to wait for at least one more box before cancelling though, so hopefully the winter box can blow me away...

Cost: $26/quarter
Loose Button Fan Brush
Value: $18
Nice brushes are great to have, and I guess it can't hurt having extras laying around (seeing as I have a tendency to snap my brushes in half...)

Value: $12.99
I normally love Burt's Bees products, but I don't love this colour...

Value: $23.29
As you've probably picked up from reading my blog, I love blush, it's easily one of my favourite makeup products. I typically wear brighter shades of pink than this, so this is being placed into my gift/swap pile.


Value: $20 for 8mL
Award-winning serum that helps create a more youthful-looking skin by promoting natural skin renewal that is characteristic of young skin. Visible results in just 7 days. Drop by drop, skin is vibrant with youth, its tone becomes astonishingly even and its texture dramatically refined.


L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Eau du Toilette
Value: $3.20 for a 5mL sample
I love perfume, I have sooo much of it now haha. This one is a little too florally for my tastes, but it will eventually get used up.


Value: $4.75
I don't get overly excited about small samples of body wash, but I guess it's practical and it will be used up.

Fekkai PrX Reparative Shampoo and Conditioner
Value: $10 for both samples
Meh, shampoo and conditioner aren't exciting, but again practical and will end up being used.

The overall value of this box was $92.23, which is well above the $26 I paid. I will end up keeping most of the stuff, but there was nothing that made me really excited. Overall, this was just meh. If all my gushing about this box makes you want to sign up yourself, check it out here.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment