Wednesday 25 November 2015

Lip Monthly December 2014

Yes, this is almost a year old at this point, but I still wanted to get it up here.

I have no idea if it's still the same or not, but when I was subscribed to Lip Monthly it cost $10/month plus $6/month for shipping to Canada.

The 5 products in the December bag:
City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse, Value: $5.99 ($4 according to the card)
Crown Lip Brush, Value: $3

At least they didn't send the ugly blue bag this time! 

I actually kept all of these items. The Hikari lipstick is a beautiful colour, the City Color Mousse is so smooth and creamy and I don't think there's such a thing as too many makeup brushes! The NYC lipstick hasn't received a ton of use but it's nice to have a different colour in my collection, and the same goes for the lipliner. 

The total value of these five items was $36.98, which is more than double the cost of $16. This was one of the better months from Lip Monthly for sure.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment